HA NOI – CITY TOUR FULL DAY (B)
: Have breakfast at your hotel, then waiting for our tour guide at lobby for city tour. We visit Tran Quoc
Pagoda located on Golden Fish Island in West Lake. It is the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6th
Then visit Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then
walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969. Then visit One Pillar
Pagoda where worships the God of Mercy – It is the most unique pagoda in the world
- Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees when visiting Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, temples, pagodas…
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays.
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed at least 2 months (15thJune -15thAugust) for the annual maintaining but still can
take picture Mausoleum and visit around that area
Then we visit Vietnam Ethnology Museum to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in the
whole country of Vietnam (Special Note: we will visit Women Museum instead of Ethnology Museum closed on
Have lunch at the local restaurant.
Afternoon, we visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam, established in the 11th century.
Then we leave for Hoa Lo Prison Museum which originally used by the French colonists in
Indochina for political prisoners, and later by North Vietnam for U.S. prisoners of war during the Vietnam
War. During this later period, it was known to American POWs as the "Hanoi Hilton”.
Then we back to the hotel around 16h00 – 16h30. Tour ends.
- Meals for SIC: Breakfast,Vietnam Lunch.
- Meals for Private tour: Breakfast, Vietnam Lunch, Vietnam Dinner.
Eco Luxury Hotel