Terms of Services
1. FLIGHT TICKETS
- The flight tickets available through the Website are subject to the terms & conditions of the concerned airline, including but not limited to cancellation and refund policies.
- DreamTravelYaari merely acts as a facilitator to enable the User to book a flight ticket. The contract of service for utilization of the flight is always between the User and the concerned airline.
- Airlines retain the right to reschedule flight times, route, change or cancel flights or itineraries independent of and without prior intimation to DreamTravelYaari. As a facilitator DreamTravelYaari has no control or authority over the logistics of the airlines and therefore is not liable for any loss, direct or incidental, that a User may incur due to such change or cancellation of a flight.
- Different tickets on the same airline may carry different restrictions or include different services and price.
- The baggage allowance on given fare is as per the terms decided by the airline, and DreamTravelYaari has no role to play in the same. Some of the fares shown in the booking flow are “hand baggage fares” which do not entitle the User for free check in baggage and therefore the User will be required to pay separately for check in baggage. The prices for adding check-in baggage to a booking may vary from airline to airline. The User is advised to contact the airlines for detailed costs.
- Some airlines enter into "code share" agreements with other Airlines. This means that on certain routes, the airline carrier selling or marketing the flight ticket does not fly its own aircraft to that destination. Instead, it contracts or partners with another airline to fly to that destination. The partner airline is listed as "operated by" in the booking flow.
- If your flight is a code share, it will be disclosed to you in the booking process and prior to payment.
- DreamTravelYaari will disclose any such code-share arrangements to the User, only when the ticketing airline discloses it to DreamTravelYaari in the first place.
- The total price displayed on the Website on the payment page usually includes base fare, applicable government taxes and convenience fee. Users are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of their booking(s). In the event the User does not pay the entire amount, DreamTravelYaari reserves its right to cancel the booking. User agrees to pay all statutory taxes, surcharges and fees, as applicable on the date of travel.
- To avail infant fares, the age of the child must be under 24 months throughout the entire itinerary. This includes both onward and return journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, User will be required to make a separate booking using a child fare. Any infants or children must be accompanied by an adult as per the terms of the airlines.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the User to ensure they are in possession of valid travel documents such as identity proof, passport, visa (including transit visa) etc. to undertake the travel. User agrees that in case of inability to travel for not carrying valid travel documents, DreamTravelYaari shall in no way be held liable.
- User understands that the information (if any) provided by DreamTravelYaari regarding the travel documents is only advisory in nature and can’t be considered conclusive. The User shall ensure checking the requirements of travel with the respective airlines of the respective jurisdictions the User may transit through or choose to visit.
- User should check with the airlines directly regarding the check-in timings. Usually, check-in begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights, and 3 hours before departure for international flights.
- User should carry valid identification proofs, passport, age proofs as may be required to prove the identity, nationality and age of the passengers travelling on a ticket, including infants.
- In the event User does not embark on the onward journey, the entire PNR pertaining to that booking shall be automatically cancelled by the airline. In such a scenario DreamTravelYaari has no control in the said process nor will be obligated to provide alternate bookings to the User. The cancellation penalty in such an event shall be as per the applicable airline rules.
- Any changes that are made to any existing booking shall be subject to certain charges levied by the respective airline, apart from the service fee charged by DreamTravelYaari.
- The User shall be obligated to pay applicable charges in the event of any alteration or modification to an existing booking. However, depending on the airline's policy and fare class, charges for changes or modifications to existing bookings may vary.
- Refunds will be processed as per the airline fare rules and cancellation policy. Such refunds shall be subject to DreamTravelYaari receiving the same from the airlines. However, the convenience fee paid to DreamTravelYaari paid at the time of booking is a non-refundable fee.
- All cancellations made directly with the airline need to be intimated to DreamTravelYaari, in order to initiate the process of refund. The processing time for refunds may vary depending on the mode of payment, bank etc. The refund shall be processed after deducting the DreamTravelYaari service fee which is independent of the convenience fee as mentioned above.
- The refund will be credited to the same account from which the payment was made. For example, if the User used a credit card, DreamTravelYaari will make an appropriate charge reversal to the same credit card; like-wise if the User used a debit card, DreamTravelYaari will credit the money to the same debit card.
- In the event of cancellation and refund of partially utilized tickets, upfront discount and promo code discount availed at the time of booking would be deducted from the refund amount.
- DreamTravelYaari acts as a facilitator and merely provides an online platform to the User to select and book a particular hotel. Hotels in this context includes all categories of accommodations such as hotels, home-stays, bed and breakfast stays, farm-houses and any other alternate accommodations.
- All the information pertaining to the hotel including the category of the hotel, images, room type, amenities and facilities available at the hotel are as per the information provided by the hotel. This information is for reference only. Any discrepancy that may exist between the website pictures and actual settings of the hotel shall be raised by the User with the hotel directly, and shall be resolved between the User and hotel. DreamTravelYaari will have no responsibility in that process of resolution, and shall not take any liability for such discrepancies.
- The hotel booking voucher which DreamTravelYaari issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the hotel regarding the inventory availability. In no circumstances can DreamTravelYaari be held liable for failure on part of a hotel to accommodate the User with a confirmed booking, the standard of service or any insufficiency in the services, or any other service related issues at the hotel. The liability of DreamTravelYaari in case of denial of check-in by a hotel for any reason what-so-ever including over-booking, system or technical errors, or unavailability of rooms etc., will be limited to either providing a similar alternate accommodation at the discretion of DreamTravelYaari (subject to availability at that time), or refunding the booking amount (to the extent paid) to the User. Any other service related issues should be directly resolved by the User with the hotel.
- Hotels reserves the sole right of admission and DreamTravelYaari has no say whatsoever in admission or denial for admission by the hotel. Unmarried or unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in by some hotels as per their policies. Similarly, accommodation may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time check-in. Some hotels may also not allow local residents to check-in as guests. DreamTravelYaari will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reasons or any other reason not under the control of DreamTravelYaari. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- The User would be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of him/ her/ or their accompanying guests (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused would be determined by the concerned hotel. DreamTravelYaari would not, in any way, intervene in the same.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- The User has to be in possession of a valid identity proof and address proof, at the time of check-in. The hotel shall be within its rights to deny check-in to a User if a valid identity proof is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Check-in time, check-out time, and any changes in those timings, will be as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel may charge an additional fee for providing such services.
- The booking amount paid by the User is only for stay at the hotel. Some bookings may include breakfast and/ or meals as confirmed at the time of booking. Any other services utilized by the User at the hotel, including laundry, room service, internet, telephone, extra food, drinks, beverages etc. shall be paid by the User directly to the hotel.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods like Christmas, New Year's Eve or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel. DreamTravelYaari will have no control over waiving the same.
- Booking of a hotel can either be “Prepaid”, or “Pay at hotel” as per the options made available by a hotel on the Website of DreamTravelYaari.
- In “Prepaid” model, the total booking amount is paid by the User at the time of booking itself. Such total booking amount includes the hotel reservation rate, taxes, service fees as may be charged on behalf of the actual service provider, and any additional booking fee or convenience fee charged by DreamTravelYaari.
- At the hotel’s or DreamTravelYaari’s sole discretion on case to case basis, the User may also be provided with an option to make a part payment to DreamTravelYaari at the time of confirmation of a booking. The balance booking amount shall be paid as per the terms of the bookings. For security purposes, the User must provide DreamTravelYaari with correct credit or debit card details. DreamTravelYaari may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- Some banks and card issuing companies charge their account holders a transaction fee when the card issuer and the merchant location (as defined by the card brand, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are in different countries. If a User has any questions about the fees or any exchange rate applied, they may contact their bank or the card issuing company through which payment was made.
- Some accommodation suppliers may require User and/or the other persons, on behalf of whom the booking is made, to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses that may be incurred during their stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by DreamTravelYaari and solely at the behest of the Hotel.
- In “Pay at hotel” model, the concerned hotel will collect the entire payment against the booking at the time of check-in. In case of international bookings, the payment will be charged in local currency or in any other currency, as decided by the hotel.
- The Website may contain links to third party websites. DreamTravelYaari does not control such websites and is not responsible for its contents. If a User accesses any third-party website, the same shall be done entirely at the User’s risk and DreamTravelYaari shall assume no liability for the same.
- DreamTravelYaari is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages, links or any linked website pages to the extent such information is updated or provided directly by the Service Providers or the advertisers.
- DreamTravelYaari does not endorse any advertisers on its Website, or any linked sites in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information provided on the third-party web pages.
- The linked sites are not under the control of DreamTravelYaari and hence DreamTravelYaari is not responsible for the contents of any linked site(s) or any further links on such site(s), or any changes or updates to such sites. DreamTravelYaari is providing these links to the Users only as a convenience.
- DreamTravelYaari only provides a technology platform that connects intending travelers with bus operators. It doesn’t operate any bus or offer the service of transportation to the User. DreamTravelYaari also doesn’t act as an agent of any bus operator in the process of providing the above-mentioned technology platform services.
- The bus ticket booking voucher which DreamTravelYaari issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the bus operator regarding the seat availability.
- The amenities, services, routes, fares, schedule, bus type, seat availability and any other details pertaining to the bus service are provided by the respective bus operator and DreamTravelYaari has no control over such information provided by the bus operator.
In its role as a technology platform to facilitate transactions between the bus operators and the Users, DreamTravelYaari shall not be responsible for the operations of the bus operator including, but not limited to the following:
- Timely departure or arrival of the bus;
- The conduct of bus operator's employees, representatives or agents;
- The condition of the bus, seats etc. not being up to the customer's expectation or as per the description provided by the bus operator;
- Cancellation of the trip due to any reasons;
- Loss or damage of the baggage of the customer;
- The bus operator changing a customer's seat for any reason whatsoever;
- Bus operator informing a wrong boarding point for the issuance of the booking confirmation voucher, or changing such boarding point eventually with or without any notification to DreamTravelYaari or the User;s.
- Bus operator using a separate pick-up vehicle to transport the User from the designated boarding point to the actual place of departure of the bus.
- Users are advised to call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point, or any information which they may need for the purpose of boarding or travel in that trip.
- At the time of boarding the bus, Users shall furnish a copy of the ticket, and any valid identity proof like aadhar card, passport, PAN card or voter identification card or any other identity proof issued by a government authority.
- Users are required to reach the boarding place atleast 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- All tickets issued shall be non-transferable
- User needs to compulsorily obtain a bus ticket at the regular fare in case a child above the age of 5 years is accompanied by them, unless otherwise a particular bus operator specifies otherwise in their terms and conditions.
- Cancellation of tickets can be done either through the User’s login in the DreamTravelYaari’s website or mobile application, or by calling on the customer care number;
- Any cancellation is subject to such cancellation charges as mentioned on the ticket.
DTY does not control or operate any airline, shipping company, coach, hotel, transport vehicles, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or service.
DTY shall not be responsible for any delay, improper service, standard of service provided by any service provider or any Independent Contractor, or for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of any hotel, airlines, shipping companies, cruise, coach owners, tour operators who are DTY's independent contractors.
DTY shall not be responsible for any act or actions of co-travelers, co-passengers which may result in injury, damage to the life or limb or property of the User, or which may lead to interference in enjoying or availing the services provided on the outbound tour.
DTY being merely a facilitator , shall not be liable for the following:
- Personal injury, sickness, accident, death, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, incidental, consequential loss and/or damage or any kind of theft howsoever caused to the User or any person travelling with them.
- Any act, omission, default of any travel agent or third party or any other person or by any servant or agent employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the User or for any person traveling with him /her.
- The temporary or permanent loss of, or damage to, baggage or personal belongings howsoever caused including wilful negligence on the part of any person.
- Any delay made in delivery of the service by the concerned service providers.
- Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passengers despite having confirmed tickets for any reason whatsoever including overbooking, change of route etc. or failure on part of hotel to allow check-in despite confirmed booking for whatever reason.
- Any claims of any dispute with the tour manager.
- Any claim arising due to delay at the airport and if the User has to wait at the airport or at the hotel for check-in due to any technical snag or any other reason not attributable to DTY, DTY shall not be liable for making any arrangements, including but not limited to food or any hotel arrangement in case of such delays.
- Any damages caused to the User due to reasons beyond the control of DTY.