Leh Ladakh Tour Package From Delhi- Leh Ladakh is a beautiful and remote region in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is known for its stunning landscapes, ancient Buddhist monasteries, and unique culture. A Leh Ladakh Tour Package From Delhi is a great way to experience all that this region has to offer.
Leh Ladakh is home to several beautiful and historic places that are worth visiting. Some of the must-see places include:
• Pangong Tso: This high-altitude lake is situated on the border of India and China and is known for its vibrant blue waters and stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
• Nubra Valley: This picturesque valley is located in the northeastern part of Ladakh and is known for its landscapes and double-humped Bactrian camels. The valley is also home to the Diskit Monastery, which is the oldest and largest Buddhist monastery in the Nubra Valley.
• Khardung La: This is one of the highest motorable roads in the world and offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. It is located at an altitude of 5,359 meters and is a must-visit place for adventure enthusiasts.
• Zanskar Valley: This valley is located in the western part of Ladakh and is known for its rugged landscapes and the Zanskar River, which is a popular destination for rafting and kayaking. You can also visit the Karsha Monastery, which is the largest monastery in the Zanskar Valley.
• Hemis Monastery: This is the largest and wealthiest Buddhist monastery in Ladakh. The monastery is known for its annual festival, which is held in June or July and features traditional music, dance, and mask performances.
• Leh Palace: This 17th-century palace was once the residence of the royal family of Ladakh. It offers a glimpse into the rich cultural heritage of the region and provides panoramic views of the city.
• Shanti Stupa: This Buddhist stupa offers panoramic views of the city and the surrounding mountains. It is a popular spot for photography and meditation.
• Tso Moriri: This high altitude lake is situated in Rupshu valley, a remote part of Ladakh. The lake is surrounded by barren mountains and offers a spectacular view of the surrounding landscape.
• Tso Kar: Tso Kar is a high-altitude saltwater lake located in the Rupshu Valley of Ladakh. The lake is surrounded by barren mountains and is a popular spot for bird watching.
• Lamayuru Monastery: This is one of the oldest and most beautiful monasteries in Ladakh, known for its spectacular location on a hilltop and its unique architecture.
These are some of the must-see places in Leh Ladakh, but there are many more places to explore depending on your interests and the duration of your trip.
DTY provides the best tours to Leh Ladakh at the most affordable price. the tour package to Leh Ladakh from Delhi is an excellent way to experience the beauty of this remote region. The tour includes a visit to the beautiful Pangong Tso, the Nubra Valley, the Khardung La, the Zanskar Valley, the Hemis Monastery, and more. The tour package also includes accommodation, transportation, and meals, making it a convenient and hassle-free way to explore this beautiful region.
Contact Us to learn more.
Mobile - +91 8285062900, +91 9662696269
E-mail- [email protected]
A: The best time to visit Leh Ladakh is from June to September, when the weather is pleasant and the roads are open.
A: It depends on the places you want to visit, but typically a 7-10 day trip is enough to cover the major attractions in Leh Ladakh.
A: The cost of a tour package to Leh Ladakh from Delhi can vary depending on the duration of the trip and the type of accommodation and transportation included. On average, a 7-day tour package can cost around 25,000 to 30,000 INR per person.
A: Yes, foreign nationals are required to obtain an Inner Line Permit (ILP) to visit certain areas in Leh Ladakh. Indian citizens do not require a permit but need to carry a valid ID card.
A: Some of the must-see places in Leh Ladakh include Pangong Tso, Nubra Valley, Khardung La, Zanskar Valley, Hemis Monastery, and Leh Palace.
A: Yes, Leh Ladakh is generally considered safe for tourists. However, it is important to be aware of the high altitude and to take precautions to avoid altitude sickness. It is also important to be aware of the current political situation and to follow any travel advisories issued by the government.
A: The mode of transportation in Leh Ladakh can include flights, buses, and cars. Some of the popular routes are covered by shared taxis and buses.
A: Yes, you can find vegetarian food in Leh Ladakh, but it may be more limited than in other parts of India. Many local restaurants serve traditional Ladakhi dishes, which often include meat. It's always good to check and confirm before ordering.