Kashmir Tour Package for Couple
Kashmir Tour Package for Couple
- Book a romantic package for heaven on earth with your loved one. Kashmir offers a plethora of options as far as eminent general excellence, rich culture, and great attractions are concerned. The warm climate and the wonderful panoramic view of Kashmir will complement your admiring nature perfectly. With the Kashmir Tour Package for couples,
you can visit the most famous and cutest holiday destinations and enjoy quality time with your perfect partner.
You will get to investigate and encounter some of the most amazingly gorgeous areas in this paradise. Dream Travel Yaari has designed a perfect itinerary for exclusive Honeymoon Packages which are planned as per the requirements to make Tour Packages generally heartfelt and paramount for the couple.
Highlights of Kashmir Tour Package for Couple
- Visit Shankaracharya Temple
- Explore the famous Chashmashahi, Nishat Bagh, Mughal Gardens, and Shalimar Bagh
- exploring local markets
- Dal Lake tour
- Enjoy a Pony Ride to Glacier
- Explore Chandanwadi Snow Point
- Enjoy a ride on the world's highest cable car
Special Kashmir Tour Packages for couples
A recognized “heaven on earth”, is a flat-out treat for honeymooners as it is home to amazing scenery, spectacular snow-capped mountains, rich green fields, valleys, peaceful lakes, plantations, thus more So much more! It has a lot to offer its guests in its unmatched ordinary grandeur and sporting experience and makes for an extraordinary excursion. Dream Travel Yaari
offers a wide range of amazing Honeymoon Packages.
The most famous special night obituaries within Kashmir include those of Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonmarg, and Jammu. The late spring capital of Jammu and Kashmir, Srinagar is famous for the beautiful Dal Lake. You can go for a hearty shikara ride across the lake with your partner and appreciate the wonderful mountains and night views. You can likewise take part in a pleasant short-lived rendezvous in a lavish houseboat!
What should couples do on the Kashmir tour?
- Whenever you visit Kashmir, visit Gulmarg, which is the main skiing destination; You and your partner can't think of anything better than to ski down the slopes, go snowboarding or take a gondola ride over snow-covered landscapes and mountains.
- During summer, you can see beautiful green twigs laden with flowers or go for a hearty walk in Strawberry Valley, which is filled with red strawberries. Similarly, visit Alpather Lake, which is frozen for a large part of the year.
- Pahalgam is also included in the Holiday Package. It is a slope station on the banks of Lidder River which is known for the desperate valley, where you can invest some peaceful energy with your partner while respecting the view of tall tall trees, streams, forced mountains, and sky.
- A special night excursion to Kashmir requires spending some energy in Jammu as well. Ignoring the Himalayas, it has few vacation spots. You can visit the gorgeous Surinsar Lake surrounded by slopes and mangroves or go for the wells, lake, etc. Bahu Fort, Mubarak Mandi Palace, and Akhnoor Fort on the banks of the Tawi River are some of the different attractions.
You will need around 4 to 7 days to check the important objections of Kashmir. Though a beautiful place to visit continuously, you can visit between March and May to take part in its gorgeous flora or experience snowfall between November and February. Dream Travel Yari has some customizable tour packages for couples.
Top searched Keywords
People Ask About Kashmir Packages for a couple
Q- What are the best activities to do on the Kashmir honeymoon tour?
- Gondola cable ride
- Camping in Zanskar Range
- Skiing in Gulmarg
- white river rafting
Q- How much does a Kashmir tour package cost for a couple?
A- The price of a tour of Kashmir depends on the tour and the number of days, offers, and services for the couple you choose.
Q- What is the famous food in Kashmir?
A-Not only the amazing beauty, but the food in Kashmir is also famous for its recipes such as:
- Dum Olav
- Rogan Josh
- Yakhni Lamb Curry